Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21st

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY PAYTON!

I made cupcakes for Payton's class and for her pizza dinner with the family. The two in the middle without the frosting? Those are for Payton. She doesn't like frosting. I think something must be wrong with her!
I cannot believe my little baby is 5 years old. She's amazing! Here is the birthday girl with her little sis. (Ellie was talking to her cousin Joseph. He and his sisters called to sing Happy Birthday to Payton.)I gave both girls a gift this morning. Ikea has their very own version of the "Snuggie" for kids. https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next They were stoked!

Another exciting thing....Payton lost another tooth! But. We don't know when or where! It's just gone! LMAO. We will be writing a letter to the tooth fairy explaining the situation. I bet she still gets a few bucks. :P

No comments: